The Substitute Teacher Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Substitute Teacher Service

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Substitute Teacher Service (Berwyn, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process occurs in four parts and gives thorough background about the company and the position expectations. The first interview is a get to know you session, your hopes and desires in regards to your career and what the company does. The second interview is a thorough review of the compensation plan. The third interview consists of shadowing a sales consultant and what the job entails. The last interview is basically to see if the job is a good fit for you or not.

Anonymous Employee in Downingtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Substitute Teacher Service (Downingtown, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Met with a person from a District Office.

Interview Questions

• Told them that I was handicapped with my foot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are horrible to work for. I was late one day to a school and the traffic was very bad. That was 1 strike against me. The secretary told them I was not dressed appropriately ( while other subs and teachers had on jeans that day.) They expect you to work for more than 1 teacher when you confirm working for 1 teacher.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Substitute Teacher Service (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very easy...just have ALL of the paperwork, clearances, transcripts...everything on their checklist. There was not a "formal" interview. Just turn in all of the required paperwork. They usually give you a id badge at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Which school districts would I be interested in working?   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Substitute Teacher Service (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2011.

Interview

communication was good between employer and me....questions were related to teaching...demonstration was of 30 mins
    advice for the candidates:be sure,bold and let the clearity be in your language