Thirty-One Gifts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

1.8

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

One phone and one in person interview at the Easton location. Interview process took close to two weeks. Very neat working environment. The paper are all friendly. The distribution is climate controlled. Some of their positions are seasonal but often times turn into full time. They have a very diverse population of employees, some language barriers will exist. Company with a lot of potential. They put their employees first.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with diverse populations?   1 Answer

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

There was no interview for this. I had a women recruit me to her team, and I went online and signed up. She then reached out to me to help me get started. I was overwhelmed at how helpful everyone on my team was on answering questions, and providing tools.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts.

Interview

You enroll as a consultant buy paying $99 for an enrollment kit. Not interview. Your kit is yours to keep whether you make any sales or not. The $99 kit is worth usually around $250-$300 and changes three times a year.

Negotiation

No negotiations. I simply purchased the enrollment kit.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview process to go through. Basically, you express interest in becoming a consultant, contact an existing consultant, and sign up. It costs $99 for your starter kit, which contains over $350 worth of products and business supplies (order forms, planner, etc.) I contacted a friend of mine from out of state to sign me up, and the entire process took about 24 hours from sign-up to signing into my own website!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to make yourself successful with Thirty One?   Answer Question

Interview

No interview required.

Interview Questions

• Buy $99 starter kit which comes with business supplies as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. I am self-employed as an independent consultant.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

It was reasonably quick and informative. They showed me around immediately after the interview. They were willing to combine interviews to save me time. I was provided a decision quickly reagrding my employment.

Interview Questions

• How would I adapt to the culture   1 Answer

Direct Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Clifton Park, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I spoke to the manager in my area. I was hired on the spot. I was given a website where I could purchase a kit and where I could get training.

Interview Questions

• Do you like flexible hours. Do you like to socialize. Can you devote approximately 20 hours a week to a business that you conduct mainly in your home.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview, 2 management interviews, job offer via phone.

Consultant Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

They use the STARS interview process and ask you to relay to them a "story" and your fix or take of this "story" you tell them. A very idiotic approach. Questions are repeated over and over until you give them an answer they like. Interviewers were "Supervisors" who had never been on the phones for this company and therefore in my opinion, not qualified to interview.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Thirty-One Gifts (Springfield, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then a skills assessment test and interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not bad