Threshold Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Threshold Interactive Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Threshold Interactive

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Threshold Interactive (Culver City, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call inviting me to a phone interview. After the phone interview with the HR head I was then invited to a face to face interview at the office. The office interview included a personality test, case study, and individual interviews with several of department heads/managers. I was offered a job few day later.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions + project management knowledge.   Answer Question

Front-End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Threshold Interactive (Culver City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

After a phone screening (consisting of questions like those listed below), I went in to the office, talked with HR and a senior developer, and then took a code test consisting of building a responsive website from scratch with a two hour time limit. The website to build was one of Threshold's own, and I was given the images needed to build the website, including a jpg image of the website itself. It was casual and fun, and I felt comfortable getting up for the restroom or drinks, listening to music, looking online for help, etc. I was left to myself for most of the two hours.

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Threshold Interactive in September 2014.

Interview

I got the job through an employee referral. It took a while before they replied to set up the interview, but after that everything was wrapped up within a little over week. I went in for a 1:1 and panel interview (back to back), and got the offer the next week.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite recent campaign?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver Junction, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Threshold Interactive (Culver Junction, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Cold. But the interviewer opened up towards the end. There was a test. All developers and QA have to take a test. I was interviewed by a project manager that asked basic questions about QA. They seemed to not know a lot about the role.

Waste of Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Threshold Interactive (Culver City, CA).

Interview

A couple phone interviews, onsite skills test, multiple interviews onsite with various folks including one of the top partners. Not so much as a peep after the final interview. I followed up for a few weeks via email, but no response.

It'd be nice to at least hear "no" after spending the number of hours interviewing as I did. Call it common courtesy? You won't find it here.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too tough. The basics ie "Why are you leaving your current position"   Answer Question