TireBuyer.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TireBuyer.com Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TireBuyer.com

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TireBuyer.com (Bellevue, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Started with the usual, a phone interview. After that was a group interview which consisted of meetiung with 5 people seperately for around a half hour to one hour each. That was followed by an informal 1:1 with the hiring manager. That was then followed by an informal 1:1 with the VP of the department. Both 1:1 were much more laid back, just the interviewers trying to get a better idea of how well I would "mesh" with the company and team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a salary range I was aiming for. They offered me a good deal more than I was even expecting so I accepted the offer without negotiating.

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TireBuyer.com (Bellevue, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

The recruiter sent me email to scheduled the first round technical interview,
    1. how does jsp works in a web service?
    2. what is a xml file?
    3. How the function method "ready()" does in jQuery?
    4. what is synchronization?
    5. The difference between abstract class and inheritance? does java provide multi-inheritance?
    6. what is java life cycle serverlet?
    7. how does MVC design work?

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TireBuyer.com (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial hiring process is an over the phone interview follow up with an in person interview by several manager in your area of responsibility.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe your ability to take ownership of issues that my arise?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be clear about what you want and do not settle....