Total Plastics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Total Plastics

Sort:

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Plastics (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

I received several updates through the process. After applying, I received a follow up email and about a day later received a skills assessment to complete the for the position. That took me about 30 minutes, looks like it was sent to gauge my accounting principles knowledge. From there, a very friendly HR rep scheduled a phone interview and about week later, I was brought in to interview with the Director of Finance. All really nice people. I'm waiting to hear about the job currently. I hope I get it. Seems like nice people with lots of opportunity.

Interview Questions

Total Plastics Response

Apr 4, 2017 – Human Resources Specialist

Thank you for the review and the positive feedback! We strive to keep our interview process as efficient as possible and to keep all our candidates up to date throughout the entire process.

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Plastics (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Applied online, was sent an assessment to take (approx. 30 minutes), got a call to schedule a phone interview with HR, completed phone interview, got a call to come in for a face to face interview with Manager, completed interview, got a call from HR that made me the offer, accepted, completed drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Total Plastics Response