Touchstone Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Southlake, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

just visit www.touchstonebpo.com and then upload your CV & Apply for the position you are interested in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a walk in interview.
    They prefer if u know someone from the company or if u have someone u know that works in the company.
    The interview was done in a cabin of some employees working there itself in the company.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

fluent spoken english would do just fine.

Interview Questions

• are you a student? we dont hire students?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Executive (SSE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

walk in interview n than u will be told to wait for call n than if u do u go back dress how ever u want no worries 1 2 questions n ur out n than for 2 weeks ull be in traning room going through witch is not helpfull to u watching videos to speak english batter i dont know how that works but ya n than u pick ur sudo as in sec name lying name n ull be given a targit for some amount of leads to do in week or so if go through ur on if u dont than say bye bye to us ass
    u spend more to get there through traning days but dont get paid enough to make ur money back n thats once ur on the roll ur on it keep on working as an slave ur only there to see them tell u what thay want but not what u want.

Interview Questions

• What is owner of the company wants to extend it or just as it is or even worse?   Answer Question

i was told many time i can be a great leadr as an team lead kind of a pearson but was only told so i can do more than i was doing n in return dont get anything but same old crape just talks

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and within two days they called me from their Hr division. The representative took my telephonic interview asked if i am interested in working at night after which i was told to show up for an interview. The interview panel was waiting for me in the conference upon my arrival i was greeted and told take a seat. the first question i was asked was to tell them something about my self and then how much experience i have or if given a job how would i justify my position and most importantly why would i want to work for the company itself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a contact center ?
      why should we hire you ?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

It was great before committing myself to anything i was called by the hr manager who told me about the pay structure my working hours benefits and incentives so i can i have a complete understanding and then coomit anything.

Senior Loan Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

Apply for the position in Touchstone Communications via a friend, give a walk in interview or go apply on their website i.e. www.touchstonebpo.com. You would have to give three interviews; first to the HE-Executive, second to the HR Manager and the third and the final interview(Boards) will be held by the directors of the company.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Touchstone Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in March 2008.

Interview

The hiring practices entails HR scrutiny, one-on-one Team Leader's interview, one-on-one interview with the manager and finally one-on-one with a panel of directors. If selected, the interview ends with a drug test.
    The appreciated attributes to work in an outbound call center: self derived motivation and threshold of getting the job done with given tools.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base structure