Toyota Tsusho Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota Tsusho Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota Tsusho

2.5

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho.

Interview

Generally interview with more than one person and it is a standard interview but very calm interview. It is straight forward and the questions are not anything overly fancy or difficult. Great people to speak with.

Accounts Receivable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho (Knoxville, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

This company had a long interview process but did not offer a comfortable and safe workplace. This company is known for doing that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate $32k with no benefits. This was less than my last job as an A/P clerk. My last job offered benefits.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho in July 2017.

Interview

Straight forward yet relaxed. Not bad at all. The person interviewing was very nice and informative. She felt down to earth and relaxed. Gave a lot of history on the company, pay, and benefits.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very extensive. First, there was a phone interview with the HR rep, then they bring you in to meet with the section manager. Then they bring you in for a second face to face interview with every manager possible. From the original phone interview till the day i actually started working, 3 months almost passed.

Interview Questions

• Very formal interview questions. Initially there is 3 questions in the first face to face interview and then there is another 3 questions in the second face to face interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much negotiations. They only agreed to pay $1000.00 more than originally offered.

Temp Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho.

Interview

Relax and easy. It was very short. Did not ask for many questions. People at there were nice and easy to talk with. Only one interview occurred and got the offer right away.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho (Georgetown, KY) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Supervisor, Department Manager and Human Resource representative. They initially offered me a temporary to permanent position. I would not accept the job as a temporary employee. (They made an exception and hired me as a permanent employee. This is typical of this company regarding clerical, accounting or warehouse positions. However, the Sales Department hires employees on permanent basis. This is an indicator of how favoritism is shown to the Sales Department in comparison to other departments.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho in November 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call for a job interview in 2012. An American manager interviewed me first. He was friendly and asked general questions like what I was doing and what my challenge in my current job. He also explained about his roles. It took less than 30 minutes. Then 2 Japanese men interviewed me. They asked me how long it took from my resident to office and how much my salary range was. They also asked me if I checked out TTA website to see how much I know about their business. It took also less than 30 minutes. After the interview they requested me to fill out an application form by email.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho in June 2013.

Interview

Three interviews total. The first interview was in person with the direct hiring manager at the office location. Second one was over the phone with the HR Manager. The final interview was with the hiring manager and another manager from the head office in Japan. The first two interviews were standard, basic questions going off your resume, but the last one was more of a structured interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your work history
      Q: If an expatriate staff member doesn't respond to your inquiry after several attempts, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

First HR for an entire afternoon, then 2nd time, met with direct manager, 3rd interview met with 2 other executives including direct manager,plus HR representative asking more questions, and going over thoroughly the resume and experiences

Interview Questions

• How are you able to apply your previous experience into our company sectors?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toyota Tsusho (Elk Grove, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Casual and seems like manager already had someone selected. I was there for just to be compared. Didn't like the interviewer at all. He didn't seem attentive and didn't really care. Just wasted my time.