Transguard Group Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transguard Group

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Dubai) in Jan 2020

Interview

Telephonic interview, it is initial screening process. Written test, aptitude exam, Technical written exam. Face to face interview Technical, interview with manager Managerial interview director, interviewed by director and higher authorities.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the question from APPLE TV.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (New York, NY)

Interview

I am fit for security giard position. My qualification is intermediate (i. Com) multan board. I am exited for this job. I love thos profession because it profession serve the humanity.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

2,927

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Transguard Group (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

I give two interview Most of the people of our country are farmers. They are very honest to his profession. They are Muslims and they respect their guests.they works very hard. There are many schools, college's and hospitals in our country.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Dubai) in Jan 2019

Interview

It is a long process (too slow), they call me through phone, after 3 days they confirmed for 1:1, Group interview (this happens after a week), after a week thay arrange skill review and presentation interview and again took long time for offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • All the Questions related to iOS, Android and Web development technical

Anonymous Employee in Pokhara, West Region, West Region

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Pokhara, West Region, West Region)

Interview

Through agent in overseas by taking interview in a systematic way,Measuring height and weight,fitness and medical test,checking past experience and all documents which is required that's It.Asking questions and briefly described about Transguard Emirates group llc,Thank you

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work any shift any time?
  • About previous experience?

Anonymous Employee in Kathmandu

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Kathmandu) in May 2017

Interview

Select the people by taking interviews written test physical tests and medical tests background tests study certificate hight test iq test personality test discipline test results in the study certificate high test for your time in dubai

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Dubai) in Jan 2017

Interview

first through phone and they asked about my experience and expected salary, After 3 days they arranged face to face interview, but they are offering me very low salary..

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad) in Jan 2016

Interview

First they got a genral english placement test and then ask some relative questions about security Also they got the physical test in which we run for 1.7 kilometer and did some push up as well

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (New Delhi) in Jan 2016

Interview

Walk -In interview , writing, reading after that 3 round face to face interview . In face to face interview they asked me about myself and past experience and some relevant questions.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ar Rāshidīyah, Dubai, Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Ar Rāshidīyah, Dubai, Dubai) in May 2013

Interview

Meeting key stakeholders and key personal that the role interfaces with. Gaining insight into how they operate and integrate across the team. Understand the objectives and roles and responsibilities among other learning of the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the competition? and what can be done for next phase.
3 people found this interview helpful