Transportation Research Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transportation Research Center Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transportation Research Center

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transportation Research Center in February 2016.

Interview

I approch to them on University's career fair. I got a phone interview, basically they asked me why did I want to work there, I told them I love cars. Went through my resume and explained my projects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transportation Research Center (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a TRC recruiter who briefly discussed the aspects of my job and a little bit about my background (He saw my resume posted online). That went fine, so he then sent my resume to his superiors to check their interest level. Scheduled a phone interview with multiple people (2 or 3 total) on the line that lasted about 15-20 minutes. Several weeks later, I got invited to answer a few more questions and fill out paperwork where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were standard behavioral questions, or questions about projects listed on my resume. They did ask (Q1) "how much do you know about cars?". They also asked (Q2) since my graduate school projects don't directly relate to TRC, why do I want to work for them?   1 Answer

It was my first job offer, and while the offer was tempting and it seemed like a really great environment to work in, I wanted to try to pursue something a little more in line with my graduate degree. I would definitely recommend the position to someone who's interest are in the automotive/engineering industry.