Transportation Research Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transportation Research Center Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2017

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transportation Research Center

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transportation Research Center in February 2016.

Interview

I approch to them on University's career fair. I got a phone interview, basically they asked me why did I want to work there, I told them I love cars. Went through my resume and explained my projects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transportation Research Center (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a TRC recruiter who briefly discussed the aspects of my job and a little bit about my background (He saw my resume posted online). That went fine, so he then sent my resume to his superiors to check their interest level. Scheduled a phone interview with multiple people (2 or 3 total) on the line that lasted about 15-20 minutes. Several weeks later, I got invited to answer a few more questions and fill out paperwork where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were standard behavioral questions, or questions about projects listed on my resume. They did ask (Q1) "how much do you know about cars?". They also asked (Q2) since my graduate school projects don't directly relate to TRC, why do I want to work for them?   1 Answer

It was my first job offer, and while the offer was tempting and it seemed like a really great environment to work in, I wanted to try to pursue something a little more in line with my graduate degree. I would definitely recommend the position to someone who's interest are in the automotive/engineering industry.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Liberty, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transportation Research Center (East Liberty, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

It was not hard or complicated at all. They started by having a group of maybe 10-15 people show up and then show us a video of what the job is about. Some left after finding out more details about the job since it is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• They asked for drivers information, how many tickets and wrecks we have had. They wanted to ensure that we had a decent driving record.   1 Answer