Trident University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trident University

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trident University (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring process took place at a conference in DC. I met with the Vice President of Outreach, and I delivered my elevator speech to the representative from Trident University and I was literally hired the next morning as an Adjunct Professor of Logistics under Home Land Security.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trident University.

Interview

Started with a very informal phone interview where I was asked a few basic questions, then was called to a face to face interview soon after. They go through hiring phases so I guess they had hired a few advisors at once, so I suspect a lot of interviews were going on at the same time.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember the questions... they were pretty basic to this position. Something along the lines of "what would make you a good advisor?"   1 Answer

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trident University (Cypress, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The process was very different. They called me for a same day interview, the interviewer came in jeans and a tshirt to interview me. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I later found out I received the job and was due to start that Monday.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to deal with someone difficult.   Answer Question