Triec Group Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triec Group Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Triec Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who works at Triec Group and emailed them my resume. Was then contacted the next day by their manager and scheduled for an interview with their director for the following afternoon.Interview was pretty brief, but answered most of my basic questions and consisted of some standard interview questions. Invited back for a full day interview to shadow one of their current employees. Had a lot of fun, went to lunch and was explained in detail advancement and compensation and was impressed by the overall professionalism of the person I was shadowing and how well customers responded to him. Even though I was a bit unclear at first, it turned out to be exactly what I was looking for in a career change.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge in the workplace you've had to overcome and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward, they explained the job offer and I accepted. It was broken down further during my first day and all of the paperwork was explained in detail.