Tristate Custom Cleaners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tristate Custom Cleaners

Candidate Interview Review

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tristate Custom Cleaners (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

I found their ad on craigslist.org and I called them and they immediately set up an interview with me, the next day. At the interview, I was shown a sheet of paper that had all of the details of my pay, but was not given the paper to keep. Rather than asking why I thought I was qualified to work there, they were pitching their company to me as a great place to work, great pay, etc etc. At the time, I did not think anything of it, but given their high turnover rate, and nature of work, it makes much more sense.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not a negotiation, they dictated my pay and payment plan to me. I could take it or leave it. They offered $300 per pay period (1st-15th, 16th-30th of every month) as a base rate for working 27 hours/week. If I were to exceed the $300 in commission (which never happens for anyone), I would receive commission instead of base pay, but not in addition to.