True Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at True Media

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Media

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at True Media (Columbia, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I was debriefed on the company's business and duties as an intern with other applicants in the conference room. Then I had an one-on-one interview with one of the current employees. The interview lasted 15 minutes or so.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Media (Columbia, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with their Director of Digital Media one on one. It wasn't as extensive of an interviewing process as they have for full time positions since I really only had one interview and got the spot. Overall, the interview wasn't too intimidating, but it also wasn't an easy interview. I definitely needed to prep ahead of time to be successful.

Interview Questions

• What skills I had and what skills I wanted to develop further as an intern.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at True Media (Columbia, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

I was briefed along with four other candidates in one of the agency's conference rooms, given a background about the agency their clients and the work they do. We then were interviewed by a current employe one-on-one.

Account Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Media (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Incredibly brief interview, asking the bare minimum of "strengths and weaknesses" and "tell us when you had to deal with a difficult situation". There was no way it accurately gauged my knowledge or skill level and showed more of a desperation to hire rather than a desire to get qualified employees into the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you handled telling the client?   Answer Question