True North Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

True North Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at True North Inc.

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at True North Inc.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at True North Inc. (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very rude seemed as if they didn't want to speak to me. Left knowing I would never work there. Seemed unorganized only lasted 15 mins. For a media company everyone working there seemed on the older side, which was only negative because it did not seem like a recent graduate would relate to them.

Interview Questions

True North Inc. Response

Jul 30, 2015 – Chief Creative Officer

I think you may have mixed up True North Inc. with another company as others have mistakenly used our name. We have not had an employee referral interview for the media coordinator position during... More

Designer Interview

Interview

Great process Great processGreat processGreat processGreat processGreat processGreat processGreat processGreat processGreat process hat's awesome and fantastic, can't wait to see more great they have a through process to ask exact questions and try to find out ans wers that people like to hear. try to figure out the brain po wer of interviewees, that's awesome and fantastic, can't wait to see more how do you know what i know what does everyone know? what do you think?

Ad Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at True North Inc..

Interview

Have to wonder if you really want to work at a company that relies on an automated phone screen process, especially when it is loaded with cliche and outdated questions. Such an impersonal approach which makes me really skeptical of the company culture or mentality.

True North Inc. Response

Oct 10, 2017 – Chief Creative Officer

Every candidate True North Inc. has interviewed for the Media Operations Specialist (the actual title) has been in person, in our offices. The comment regarding an "automated phone screen process" is... More

Junior Media Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at True North Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Received an e-mail from HR (located in NY) to come into an interview in the San Francisco Office. I interviewed the next week and was told I could expect a reply by the end of the week. I contacted both the interviewer and HR but received no reply, even a month later.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class? Was told afterwards that most of my education would not be needed for the job.   1 Answer