TrueBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.4

Senior Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick interview, asked about excel and previous work experience in accounting. The hiring manager was very nice and looking for a person of my caliber. The office the True Blue is in is impressive and seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of excel?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I got an appointment by phone call. The day of the interview the HR staff was very attentive and very kind in the questions and information. The interview is quick and enjoyable.

Trade Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueBlue (West Springfield, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basically, the manager discussed this job and made it sound like a wonderful opportunity, he presented with a positive, pleasant attitude. Once the job started, I realized they lied during the interviewing process, onboarding, and on the contract! I should have known when I was offered the job later the same day, to stay away. Had they been truthful, I would have been aware of the overtime (without additional compensation), late nights/early mornings (without additional compensation), mandatory weekends (without additional compensation), and on call 24/7/365 (without additional compensation)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years within the company?   1 Answer

Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in for a a short first round interview. The interview was about 30 minutes and was kind of similar the what you'd expect from a phone interview, in that it was a way for the hiring manager to get an brief overview of my background and skills without going into too much detail for the first interview. Only about three questions were asked. It turned out that the position wasn't a great fit for me, but overall it was a good interview experience.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went through the interview process for this position and had a great chance of locking down the position if I can started the application process sooner. They had already selected another candidate by the time I had started

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in pricing products and services?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Tacoma, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Everyone I met at TrueBlue were courteous. arrived a few minutes before the interview and the senior engineer greeted me rather quickly once I arrived. I was lead to a conference room where I first interviewed with the senior engineer and the team lead engineer. Every so often the senior engineer would bring in another team member to assess my skills. Over all a good experience and nothing out of scope from the job description.

Interview Questions

• in RESTful webservices what is PUT and PATCH and how are they different?   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Lynchburg, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with corporate-- typical situational questions such as "Tell me about a time when you showed initiative." They asked about work history/education and how it pertains to the job.
    Followed by a face to face with the branch manager and then the regional manager. Again, typical interview questions. The managers did more talking than I did.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TrueBlue in March 2016.

Interview

You are called by corporate first for a brief phone interview. Then you are called by the branch manager for an in person, then you are contacted by the Market Manager for a brief phone interview before being hired.

Interview Questions

• Some workers feel as though they should be paid more for work done. How would you handle this?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Tacoma, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen and submittal. Then quick phone interview with manager and face to face. Please note here that response was quick, but the actual face to face was BAD. The morning of my 9 am interview I arrived around 8:45 am and waited. I was supposed to have a 2 hour interview with the manager and at least 2 others. I was eventually greeted by someone who had no idea who I was and no preparation at all. The "interview" was all of 30 minutes and held in the cafeteria. That means loud, overly populated and very distracting. I was told that the manager was not present and that 2 of the others who were supposed to do the interview were not in yet. Very unprofessional and a very bad experience overall.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process. Several interviews that occurred over a 5 month period. The private recruiter was very nice, but the HR department at TrueBlue was not that friendly. In fact I still keep in touch with the recruiter.