Tubitak MAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tubitak MAM

Research Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gebze (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tubitak MAM (Gebze (Turkey)) in March 2015.

Interview

I came, we had to talk about my former stuff. She explanained about the job which has no common ground with the job that I am today doing. She told me about the good things of being a scholar, non of them came true.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to quit your existing job?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gebze (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tubitak MAM (Gebze (Turkey)) in July 2013.

Interview

First of all it took very long time to come to my turn that many people were invited to the interview for the same institute at the same day so it was about 9pm I was finally interviewed as I was exhausted and hungry. Second is there were nobody among the interviewer expertise in the position which I applied for.

Interview Questions

• How are you? Where are you from? Where do you live?   1 Answer

Senior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gebze (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tubitak MAM (Gebze (Turkey)) in April 2012.

Interview

Heard an opening and sent the CV via a friend. Couple of days later I was invited for a face to face meeting. The managers I met presented the clean-room (or lab) and we discussed about possible works we can do together.

Interview Questions

• Classical ones like where do you want to see yourself in 5 years etc. Nothing technical.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tubitak MAM (Ankara (Turkey)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was not very hard. You should talk more clear and if they like you based on your abilities it will be ok. But your technical background is very important and you should proof your high knowledge rate.It was not very hard. You should talk more clear and if they like you based on your abilities it will be ok. But your technical backround is very iportant and you should proof your high knowledge rate.   Answer Question