Turning Point Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turning Point Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turning Point

Criminal Justice Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turning Point (Croydon, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked 6 Questions by two Managers on the panel. They both made the effort to help me relax. They asked me what skills I have to offer the role. I was also given a scenario in relation to the role which I enjoyed. I was asked what I would do if I interviewed someone in the police cells who shared information about his substance misuse and how it was impacting on his personal life. I then gave the panel the answers around this about what action I would take and how I would manage the feelings of the client.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply for the job   1 Answer

Health Checker Interview

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call to book phone Interview. Then, week after the week I got booked a face to face interview with a panel of two. They were quite friendly and work place seemed very friendly as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where your communicate skills helped you to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turning Point in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and well organised by the recruitment team. I was contacted one day after submitting my application. Interviewers were impolite and disorganised though, keeping me waiting for half an hour and giving me the sense they were doing me a favour for interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Clinical Scenarios.. eg tell us about a conflict/difficult client/colleague   Answer Question

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birchington-on-Sea, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turning Point (Birchington-on-Sea, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone call which was a 15 minute interview giving you questions on what you think is expected then if successful you were given a face to face interview where you are asked about your experience in healthcare if you get through the next stage is a meet and greet in the place you will be working in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was just offered the job and I wouldn't now rev one d the company to anyone the interview was average

Recovery Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turning Point (Cheltenham, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply online for vancancies advertised on website. Application goes through to external recruiter who contact you and offer a phone interview. This is a simple screening in/out process. Then invited to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is recovery capital and why is it useful to know?   1 Answer

Project Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turning Point in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was very structured. I was asked several behaviour based questions by the panel of two.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about your previous experience of working as a Project Worker within the field?   Answer Question
    • If a client stated...how would you deal with this situation?   Answer Question