U.S. Army Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Army Healthcare

Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Army Healthcare (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Application submitted through USAJOBS, Interview panel consisting of 5 individuals. Each member asked a group of questions related to pharmacy experience, teamwork, high stress management and pharmacy practices. Interview was done in a small room and the atmosphere was quite cramped and intense.

Interview Questions

• Inpatient Pharmacy Math Test   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Drum, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Army Healthcare (Fort Drum, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

You sit down with what is supposed to be 3 neutral parties where the interviewers ask you questions that are IT related as they should have IT experience. Realistically, there is 1 person interviewing and that person knows nothing of IT. You could say that a computer has a hamster on a wheel powering it at they would believe you. It does not matter how you do on the interview because most jobs are hired internally through the good ol boy system. the interviews are just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How do you ping a system on the network?
      What would you do if a system was attacked by a virus?   Answer Question

Negotiation

a phone call from HR asking if I would accept or decline the job.....

Combat Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Army Healthcare (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

it took a vey very long time and it was not fun, it was very painful. It did not go to well. I was just sititing there and booom im iin basic. now here at my unit. it sucks

Pathology Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Sam Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Army Healthcare (Fort Sam Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with site supervisors. Asked if I had experience with DoD healthcare software and culture with respect to customs and courtesys I'd have to deal with daily. Customer service and dealing with a robust patient volume were stressed as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you know CHCS, AHLTA, or Essentris? These are all DoD healthcare software systems. These are essential to DoD healthcare delivery. How difficult is it for you to learn software applications?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landstuhl (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Army Healthcare (Landstuhl (Germany)) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone. Structured but not event based. Military officers are not the most adept at screening civilians. Having a militry background and having lived overseas were probably some of the most impactful points.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to design a process for setting market competitive salaries.   1 Answer