UNICEF Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 230 of over 230 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
In Person5%
HardAverageEasy

UNICEF

Application

I interviewed at UNICEF

Interview

A primeira fase da entrevista é feita por um forms no google, após passar por essa fase é realizada uma entrevista pela plataforma Discord, na qual são criadas diversas salas e grupos. Devido a grande quantidade de pessoas e a dificuldade com a plataforma escolhida, a entrevista torna-se muito confusa e inefetiva.

Interview Questions
  • Qual o seu estilo de trabalho? Como funciona em trabalhos em grupos? Quais sua qualidades? E seus defeitos?
    Answer Question

UNICEF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNICEF in Sep 2021

Interview

The questions were very general, even though I prepared for a competency-based interview. I was nervous but the panel were very warm and friendly. My interview was done on Zoom.

Interview Questions
  • How can we improve our website? What are your strengths? Why UNICEF? How do you manage your time?

UNICEF

Application

I interviewed at UNICEF

Interview

The interview was really Simple and straight forward. I was very nervous but once i got there it was so easy and simple. I learned a lot. The interview was really Simple and straight forward. I was very nervous but once i got there it was so easy and simple. I learned a lot

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest strengths What would you do in a particular case of conflict at work How do you manage tight deadline

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UNICEF (New York, NY)

Interview

I first gave a written test which was a take-home test and took three hours followed by a face to face interview (online) and then I submitted my references and writing sample. They spoke with my references via video chat and then made a decision. The whole process took about three months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNICEF

Application

I interviewed at UNICEF

Interview

Took 4 weeks and in between two interviews, reference checks and offer, depend on the nature of works other positions can take up to 2 months long before the decision is made

Interview Questions
  • Competance based questions on Management or working with people
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UNICEF (Buenos Aires)

Interview

Me pusieron a Prueba haciendo como si tuviera que captar un donante y darle los motivos del porque se tiene que unir a unicef y donar todos los meses con la trjeta de credito

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNICEF

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UNICEF in Aug 2021

Interview

CV and cover letter had to be sent through a specific portal. After I was requested to do a written Test. The test took place at a specific date and time and I was asked to submit a PowerPoint presentation and answer a question regarding the area concerning the internship. After that I was invited to an interview through zoom of about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Considering the job description,how would you think you could use your strengths gained in past experiences and how do you think your weaknesses might impact? What is your understanding of Accountability to affected populations? Can you tell us a specific situation where you had to prioritize your tasks and coordinate a team to deliver those tasks?

UNICEF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNICEF

Interview

Colloquio su Skype con il responsabile della sezione per cui facevo application. Colloquio in Inglese, poco formale e lui mi ha messo subito a mio agio. Mi ha chiesto cose sul mio CV e sulla lettera motivazionale e poi gli ho fatto delle domande sul lavoro in questione.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNICEF (New Delhi)

Interview

Structured, formal interview. Not much conversation, strictly business. There were people from the team and one from HR at the panel interview. Why do you want to work for us. Some questions specific to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UNICEF (Toronto, ON)

Interview

A thorough interview process starting with a phone interview, followed by a timed exam (remote from home), and two interviews. Everyone involved was friendly and considerate. I felt they were serious about finding the right candidate based on multiple skill sets.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you worked cross-functionally to achieve a goal.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Interviews