US Minority Business Development Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Minority Business Development Agency

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Minority Business Development Agency (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter via email. Had a phone interview (lasted about 30 minutes) and then an in person group interview with the Program Development Specialist, the Program Director, the Marketing Director and the two current interns whose position I would be filling. I also had to give a 7 minute presentation on a topic selected by the staff (it happened to be Strengthening Manufacturing Supply Chains).

Interview Questions

• The phone interview consisted of questions like "What has been your biggest challenge", "What is your biggest accomplishment" "What do you know about the company" etc. The group interview was a little intimating because it was a visual presentation in front of the entire staff, but the questions were very standard and not difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Minority Business Development Agency (Washington, DC).

Interview

Really straightforward - "Tell me about yourself"

Business Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Minority Business Development Agency (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. It was all behavioral, looking to see how you might be a fit for the agency. They got back to me pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is an unpaid internship so really take that into consideration.