US Sentencing Commission Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Sentencing Commission

US Sentencing Commission

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Sentencing Commission

Interview

The interview was pleasant and useful. It helped me to understand the various departments, hiring process, and job requirements, as well as the day to day tasks. I got a good sense of who I would be working with.

Interview Questions
  • What was I interested in doing for the department?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Sentencing Commission

Application

I interviewed at US Sentencing Commission

Interview

First, there was a phone interview followed by a Skype interview. They said it was unusual for them to accommodate applicants because they usually only interview applicants already in the DC area. Communication afterwards was very vague and unprofessional, especially for a communications role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Sentencing Commission (Washington, DC) in Nov 2010

Interview

I met with a panel of three people for the interview, which lasted approximately an hour. Most of the interview consisted of them explaining particular job duties and asking me about skills I listed on my resume. After the basic interview questions, they asked me more general questions about some of my experiences and coursework for my master's program and became more free flowing. The skills test was scheduled for 90 minutes, but it only takes people about an hour. It asked you to do some basic data reading and was not too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation in which you have used your attention to detail.
Be the first to find this interview helpful