USNWC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

1.8

Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at USNWC (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process took all of 20 mins which included a walking tour. The general manager conducting the interview was very personable and it seems like great company to work for.

Land Sports Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USNWC (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Full day immersive interview in group format. Let's applicant get an idea of the nature of the job. I felt like the interviewer saw us all as individuals despite group format and had positive things to say at the end of the day when individual portion of interview was conducted. Very professional and insightful process.

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USNWC (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview just be honest and genuine and smile all the time. I had a group interview with two other people and we all got the job. The managers are friendly and listen well.

Banquet Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USNWC (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

I walked in with my resume to the banquet manager at the time we spoke for five minutes. We talked a little bit about experience and my availability. She let me know how much the pay rate was and asked if I would still be interested. She hired me before I left that day . I started working the next day on the seasons opening day .

Interview Questions

Interview

Takes a lot of time going through guide school and doing check outs. There's not really an interview. They analyze the way you act among others during guide school and how you handle certain situations. Basically don't suck and don't be a jerk.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this?   1 Answer

Guest Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USNWC.

Interview

difficult to get in contact with maager

Retail Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at USNWC.

Interview

One interview then call for job offer. Most of the people in this small company are friendly and willing to go out of their way to assist you.

Interview Questions

• In detail, explain your level of organization in a personal situation.   Answer Question