UT Dallas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

In Person14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

UT Dallas

Application

I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

In fact, there was no in-person interview for this role. I was given the opportunity after I got admission to the graduate studies program. But, Professor asked me few questions when I was about to start my role.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself. Have you taken a Heat transfer course before?
    Answer Question

UT Dallas

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

It was full of technical-based as I enrolled for a Ph.D. position. emailed the professor to express my interest in the available position, after getting a positive response, the professor arranged a zoom meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience should be clear enough as the question can arise from any section related to the mentioned skills.

UT Dallas

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

The interview was a very simple Process. Along with my post-doc, the professor who is leading the research effort asked several questions as to why I wanted the position. Being in his class definitely helped. Questions about crystalline solids were heavily involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UT Dallas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

Online interview about 40 minutes. Talked about experiences on resume, especially about former working experience. Also taiked about projects and some technical problems. Interviewers are patient and pay full attention to what I say. Really nice interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UT Dallas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

Straightforward process. About a month after applying online they reached out for a phone interview. Then had another longer interview with the whole team through Microsoft Teams. They asked me to give an informational presentation that I prepare during the longer interview and then asked straightforward questions. The only thing I really don't appreciate is them ghosting me after the interview process. They said HR would reach out next week with their decision. I waited 2 weeks before sending a follow up email and no response. If I didn't get the job I understand, but I should at least be notified that I didn't get the position. To make it that far to just NEVER hear back from them is incredibly rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you disagreed with a supervisor or policy and what did you do? Why this job and what makes you a good candidate? Are you more inclined to work individually or with a team? What are some challenges you've encountered while working on a team?

UT Dallas

Application

I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

The interview was laid back. I interviewed with a team leader and a co-chair. They were very friendly, and they asked basic personality and behavioral questions. It took about 20 minutes total, and I heard back within a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Richardson, TX)

Interview

After submitting an application you have a 2-on-1 interview with the current Co-chairs of the program. They will ask you about your teamwork and communication abilities. This is to gauge your interpersonal skills and leadership skills.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your leadership style Q: How do you communicate with others Q: How would you handle a situation that occurred between Orientation Leaders

UT Dallas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Dallas in Aug 2020

Interview

First was a phone interview with all the other advisors. All the questions were very basic and didn't really give a chance to express yourself and let them know more about you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Richardson, TX) in Jun 2020

Interview

Got an interview by emailing the professor in charge of the role. Getting an interview by just applying online won't help as many students apply so it's better to reach out.

Interview Questions
  • No technical questions. Just went over resume and talked about the research they were working on.

UT Dallas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Dallas

Interview

Very difficult technical questions asked by the technical engineer. In depth knowledge in RF circuits and analog is required. Hand calculations were done in a telephonic interview to answer his questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is voltage across capacitor when we connect to certain terminals in mosfet?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews