UT Dallas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UT Dallas

2.5

Peer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Richardson, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Two Letters of Recommendation + video, then three rounds of interviews. First round interviews are two 30-min dialogue with a supervisor and current worker. Second is a group process with other applicants. Third round is a final interview with the director of your selected area.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved that issue.   1 Answer

Peer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

There first was an online application we had to fill out and then there were 3 rounds of interviews, along with a group process or group activity. The first interview involved a PA and a Coordinator and they would ask generic questions about yourself, campus involvement, and conflict management. Next you would interview with just a coordinator. The final interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• What was a high stress situation you've been involved in and how did you manage it? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

PeopleSoft Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Dallas in October 2013.

Interview

lots of behavior questions. need to fully prepare

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Single round interview. Fairly standard questions. Interviewed for a part-time cashiering position. They were mostly concerned with communication skills, cashiering skills and scheduling conflicts with classes. Was interviewed by the Parking assistant managers.

Staff Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I was asked multiple questions by a panel of four interviewers who were all in the room at the same time. The process lasted a little over thirty minutes. They even had someone from outside the immediate department to participate so that they could get a non-biased opinion. The group was very positive and I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty typical questions, such as when could I start, how I solved a customer-related issue, how I adapt to working with the team, etc.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple and easy. You just apply and then you will be brought in for an office interview where you talk about what you do and nothing too technical. Then you get a take home test that is easy and you can use the internet for. The interview process is pretty easy

Negotiation

No negotiation

Art Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Richardson, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

My process was fairy easy, he ask questions about the validity of my resume, we did a walked through both the arts & technology building and art barn. The professor as about my experience in art and who taught me. I got the job that day and he put me to work immediately. Overall my experience was fine, not real pressure to impress.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

4 judges at interview at the same time

Interview Questions

• How to describe yourself besides the contents on resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

ask general questions and other questions about main interests in science

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UT Dallas (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

One on one with an UTD representative for The School of Interdisciplinary Studies. Bring your resume. Be humble and well dressed. Be assertive and confident. They are looking for future leaders to motivate the youth of higher education. Have an interest in college and the possibility of attending UTD.

Interview Questions

• What are your long and short term goals? What characteristics define you as a person? What is your point of view of higher education?   Answer Question