UW Medical Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UW Medical Foundation

2.5

Senior Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in June 2010.

Interview

Received call back two days after applying. Phone interview took place less than a week later. Typical HR interview with "tell me about a time you..." Rejection email sent less than one week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team with someone who was difficult to work with.   1 Answer

Diabetes Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview. The company also asked for email addresses of several references so that they could email on online reference tool to them. I was told by a few of my references that the form was not easy to complete. The phone interviewer seemed unfamiliar with my resume. She asked me questions that referred to degrees or jobs that I never claimed to have, so I had to correct her repeatedly (to avoid being in an unethical situation). It was uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What attributes are you looking for in an organization or a job?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

I first had an hour phone interview with HR . Typical questions: strengths/weaknesses, what would your current manager describe you, tell me about a time you ...
    Then hour team interview with directors/supervisors.
    Finally hour interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• tell me how you solve problems   1 Answer

Negotiation

UWMF is generous, but knows the market

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

Easy on line application process. HR does initial interview and then a manager calls to interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI).

Interview

Met with the manager and supervisor of the department. Was asked about my qualifications for this position, why I felt I was a good candidate for this job. Then met with several members of the staff that made up the team. They each read from a script of questions on my qualities, what did I like about Epic, what project did I implement at my current job, whether I had any questions for them regarding the job.

Interview Questions

• What policy or project did I implement at my current position   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation.

Interview

First received phone interview that lasted over 45 minutes. Was told of multiple openings and asked where I could see myself fitting best. Next day received call for interview at current clinic, interviewed with clinic manager and returned for two additional times to meet with various staff and the Dr. whom I would be primarily working with. Within one week of my first interview, was told that I was being offered the position, played some phone tag and eventually received the paperwork with the formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview fare, no unexpected questions - a lot of asking for examples of work experience which was difficult because this was my first job in this field of work. I was able to draw on life experience and prior work and volunteer examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, i tried and was shot down every attempt. I attempted to negotiate salary, paid time off and they did not take into account any prior work experience.

Workstation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

Long process, phone interview was typical HR questions lasted 1 hour. Group interview with Manager and Lead 1 hour with minor tech questions. 1 group interview with team and managers. The HR process requires electronic reference verification with 5 references. I feel like there is too much red tape.

Telehealth Program Special Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

I faced 2 rounds of interviews for 2 positions I had applied to. First was Human resource recruiter and second one with hiring manager. They asked me about my background, why i wanted to work there, how was I a good fit for their company, what would your previous supervisors tell us about you if I called them, What do you consider positive work environment behavioural questions like tell me one challenging situation you faced and how you handled it, tell us about characteristics of good and bad teams that you have worked on and how have you handled the bad team performance based questions, tell us about an idea that was implemented etc.
    they were friendly to talk to, giving positive reinforcements.

Interview Questions

• tell us about an analysis that you did and the end result of that analysis   Answer Question
    • tell us about a time you convinced executive management about a project.   Answer Question

Human Capital Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Middleton, WI) in July 2012.

Interview

1. Phone screening with hiring manager. About 20 minutes. Asked about how I would typically develop a training course.
    2. Asked to develop a 25-minute training presentation and come in for interview.
    3. Training presentation to about 15 people followed immediately by in-person interviews with hiring manager and 6 other people (mostly one-on-one, but some group as well).
    4. Phone message about 2 weeks after interview -- not selected for position.

Friendly and relaxed approach by all interviewers. No behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UW Medical Foundation (Madison, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and had a very general phone interview with an HR person, who simply covered what the company does and asked questions about my background. This was basically a phone screen.

After that, I moved onto a phone interview with the hiring manager, who asked me (somewhat repetitive of former questions) about my background, what I liked/disliked about my previous experiences, etc. It was a pretty laid-back interview. Afterwards, I got a voicemail asking to call back about scheduling an interview, but the position ended up being filled before I scheduled anything.

Overall, it seemed like a nice place to work (from the benefits packet and job description they sent me by e-mail), and the hiring manager made me feel relaxed and comfortable on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you and another co-worker disagreed - how did you solve the issue? What was your favorite and least favorite responsibility from your last position? Etc.   1 Answer