Ubifrance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ubifrance Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Trade Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ubifrance (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The process was thorough: multiple interviews and written paper (interesting by the way). A meeting to see fit with the team. Last round with upper management very short, just to validate. All along people were nice and communicated about process and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations knowing how much people are pay in advance...   1 Answer

salary unacceptable

Trade Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubifrance.

Interview

Pretty painless - I wrote essays and I think a SWOT analysis

Interview Questions

• I don't remember, they just were looking for a basic understanding of the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was not negotiable

Senior Trade Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ubifrance in January 2012.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. You will be expected to do the interviews in both English and in French. The first two interviews count the most with the last interview as more an administrative interview with Paris.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to quizzed on your industry expertise in addition to talking about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You will expected to say how much you want. But they already have a figure in mjnd.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ubifrance (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by the company via email that my application had been reviewed and accepted and they wanted to conduct an initial interview...in French, totally in French. I confirmed with them and made plans for an interview a week from the notification.
    Since my French was a little weak and my biggest weakness was listening and understanding the spoken word, I went to the library and checked out Cd's and books on basic and Advanced French. The advanced French selection had a job interview section which was dead on as to the questions and process of the interview. My interview went pretty much just like the cd/book said it would, with the same type of questions and subject matter.

I then listened to various subjects on french but focused on the job interview, economics and vineyard section as this is what the position entailed.

I then sat down and really thought about the subject matter that I wanted to talk about, which was: my resume and experience, my passion for wine, and my personal traits and skills; and looked up all French words and verbs that decribed all of the above and practiced, practiced, practiced.

I also did research on the UbiFrance website and google as well as my wine regions and some wine-drinking statistics.

Lastly, I prepared 4 copies of my resume, lost a couple of pounds (lol), and got my game face on!!....

The interview started completely in French, and an advanced French at that. The interviewer was very pleasant but totally assumed that I spoke Fluent french..so his conversation was fluid, non-stop french. The CD's really helped my listening skills in picking up words, verbs, and liasons that can be very difficult for a non-native speaker. He asked me, in order, the following questions:
    - Why am I interested in this position?
    - What experiences do I have?
    - He went over my entire resume and previous jobs and asked me what I did in each one and why I left each one.
    - He went over my schooling and training
    - He saw that I was in the Army and asked about that as well.
    My guess is that, although he could read very well in English, he had some trouble discerning what I actually did in each job and wanted me to explain them in French.
    - He asked if I could also read and write in French and what other languages I spoke.
    - One of the big follow on questions was how I could accomplish what I thought needed to be done for this position.
    - He also asked me what type of wine knowledge I had in regard to regions, i.e, Napa, Sonoma, Bourdeaux, Burgundyt, Champagne, Cote Du Rhohe, etc.
    - Lastly, he asked about my availability and the terms of salary for the job.

That's about it. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• How would you execute what the job requires you to do?..I.e. coordinate with French exporters and partner them with American companies..   1 Answer
    • Why did I Leave my past companies/empoloyers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In the negotiation process right now....trying for a higher salary. '
    Advice I would give: Don't accept what is offered right off the bat, hold out for more or have them make concessions such as expenses, office hours, etc.

Trade Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ubifrance.

Interview

3 interviews over 2 months (phone and in person)

Negotiation

Fixed salary - no negotiation

Trade Advisor/VIA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ubifrance in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through the official civiweb website, then got contacted by phone by a person from HQ in France (general HR interview). A week after I had to do a home test in five hours including an essay based on Japanese healthcare journals' material and submit ideas to improve the turnover of group mission that would bring French companies to Japan for B2B meetings.
    After this I had a video interview with the manager in Japan and the HR person in France, then an interview in Japanese with the Japanese manager only.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect the final phone interview in Japanese and was a bit rusty at the time but it went okay.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubifrance.

Interview

Entretien en 2 phases :
    1) entretien téléphonique : connaissance de l'entreprise, de ses missions et questions sur le parcours du candidat et motivations. Il faut bien se renseigner en amont sur les missions d'UBIFRANCE, dire ce qu'est un EPIC, son implantation....
    2) Vision conférence au siège de Paris avec le bureau dans le pays pour lequel on postule avec son N+1 et parfois le directeur local. C'est pendant cette phase qu'il faut convaincre son manager de ses compétences mais surtout de ses motivations et de ses facultés à s'adapter rapidement à un nouvel environnement.

Interview Questions

• Questions sur la connaissance des marchés pour le poste auquel on postule, son parcours et en ce quoi ce parcours est cohérent avec le poste.   1 Answer

assistante export Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubifrance in May 2013.

Interview

Le processus d'entretien n'est pas bien méchant pour un poste de stage. Il faut juste réussir a expliquer pourquoi vous avez envie de travailler pour eux pourquoi ce pays spécifiquement. Ils attendent de vrais raisons de vous intéresser au pays en particulier car tous les employés ont en général un attrait particulier ou une raison d'y habiter depuis longtemps.
    Ils testeront aussi vos compétences dans la langue locale du pays, compétence indispensable pour postuler.

Interview Questions

• Comment avez vous entendu parlé d'Ubifrance?
      Pourquoi postuler en Irlande et pas dans un autre pays?
      Pouvez vous vous présenter en Anglais?
      Answer Question

Gestionnaire Régional en Informatique Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubifrance (Paris (France)) in January 2012.

Interview

J'ai passé 2 entrevues

1- Par téléphone

2- Individuel avec un responsable du département informatique, les directeurs du département informatique et des ressources humaines

L'interview par téléphone:

1- Présentation du poste

2- Questions en rapport avec les objectifs de l'entreprise

3- Questions en rapport avec les compétences en informatique requises pour le poste

L’entretien individuel en 3 étapes :

The interview by phone:

1-Job offer explication
    2-Question related to the goal of the company
    3-IT skill question related to the post
    4-Presentation of yourself in French and English (can have a third language to use depends of the candidate skill and post)

The interview in person is in 3 step:
    1-Introduction of yourself
    2-Your place in the IT department and working experience
    3-Futur of yourself inside the company and after the contract.
    4- IT skill question and issue

Interview Questions

Negotiation

La rémunération n'est pas négociable dans mon cas.

The salary is not negociable in my case.