Universidad de Granada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Universidad de Granada

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universidad de Granada

Associate Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Universidad de Granada (Granada (Spain)).

Interview

Just a bureaucratic evaluation of academic merits, without an actual interviewing process. Published evaluation criteria are usually respected (i.e. despite the popular belief in Spain, endogamy is not generalized, at least in some areas, CS in particular). Strong emphasis on published research papers in JCR journals, albeit other aspects are also evaluated (e.g. academic record, PhD degree, conference papers, book chapters & years of teaching experience).

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universidad de Granada in June 2017.

Interview

I knew somebody inside, she ask me to send my CV to her boss and the boss approved without talking to me even. I started working a couple of weeks after that.

Interview Questions

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Universidad de Granada (Granada (Spain)) in January 2015.

Interview

There was no a real interview for the university. They only checked my CV via them application and gave me an answer. But it is true that I previously had the contact of the lecturer who hired me.

Interview Questions

• Just giving information about my previous experience and current interests.   1 Answer