Univision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.7

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Univision (New York, NY).

Interview

Super simple and not very formal. Came in and answered the generic interview questions. Nothing challenging. I asked questions about the role. Then went into VP's office and was questioned by the other AE's as well. Kind of intimidating but it wasn't difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Univision.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple senior level staff who were friendly and asked about both experience and personality traits. They stayed in touch within a few days and the hiring process was easy. The team was welcoming as well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Univision (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR director for 30 minutes. He talked to me about the philosophy of the company and what they are looking for to expand their marketing and sales team. I talked about my experience, it all went well and after that we were in contact by email and phone.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Univision (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and the process took approximately 2 weeks. I recruiter called me and scheduled a visit to the office after talking with me and checking my resume and portfolio. The day of the on site interview, two designers were present. They were extremely rude during the whole process. The guy was laughing and he kept a sarcastic tone when I told him that I was using a tool that, apparently, it was outdated for him. Also, he made a comment to other colleague while I was walking to another room that "he was making me have a bad time". Very disrespectful and not professional at all.

After 10 minutes, I totally lost my interest on that position and I decided that I don't want to go on with the interview process. Now I am working in a place where company has no idiots policy and exist respect.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Univision.

Interview

Submitted application online. Hiring manager contacted me for a Skype interview. The interview lasted for about an hour, this person said that is looking to fill the role soon. Next steps are a test and possible another phone call.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Univision (New York, NY).

Interview

applied and heard back from HR within 2 weeks. Immediately got on a phone interview and was pushed into the next round. Brought in to meet team and understand role. Received offer about a week after. total time from start to finish about 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Univision (Miami, FL).

Interview

Semi-confusing. You may be interviewed by multiple departments, which does give you more opportunities but can cause a conflict. Took a couple of weeks to finally get a definitive response from HR.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Univision in July 2016.

Interview

Early morning interview, before office started getting busy. Supervisor seemed to have a laid-back personality, but very knowledgeable of company. Asked about my background in Finance, education and experience. Interview went well although there was no job offer.

Manager, Strategy & Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Univision (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

This interview process lasted about 5 months long and was comprised of about 6 trips to the office, one HR screening, and a phone interview. The job seemed interesting and exciting, the team I met was very nice and I happily looked forward to working with them but the salary and benefits were inferior to what I currently had so this would not have even qualified as a lateral move. This was disheartening considering I was asked about my current salary and benefits in the initial screening so I'm not sure why the process was drawn out without telling me the offer did not fall in line with what I was looking for. After some negotiation with a very unpleasant HR rep, I ultimately declined for a significantly more competitive offer at another company.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions that resemble 2-5 minute case study like questions. Additionally, there is an assignment for which you have a bit over a week to prepare, then you present and answer questions similarly to a mini defense for a thesis. Very thorough questions throughout the process.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Univision in March 2016.

Interview

Met the an HR rep at an Career Fair and he forwarded my resume to the department I was interested in. Set up a call with the EVP for first round interviews, got a 2nd interview and it was with the same person and 2 other EVPs

Interview Questions

• questions about myself and general resume questions   1 Answer