Urpan Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urpan Technologies Interview Questions

5.0

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Urpan Technologies (Mountain View, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Firstly this company goes as UrpanTech but it appears they changed their name on Glass doors to Urpan Technologies.

I was an internal referral to a Fortune500 company and to my surprise UrpanTech replied me. I was given limited or misleading info by someone who is an employee of UrpanTech but representing this Fortune500 company.

Interview Questions

• None as UrpanTech simply screens-out local candidates. Not even an interview. I later got an email of not going further.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter/Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urpan Technologies (Edison, NJ).

Interview

I applied for a Technical Recruiter/Sourcer position with Urpan Technologies. After waiting 2 weeks I didn't receive anything so I decided to follow up. I called Pad and explained to him that I relocated due to three recent deaths in my family. He informed me about a job in NJ, told me to email my resume and call him later that day at 7pm (EST). I left what I was doing in NYC so I could go home and prepare for this phone screen. I called and it went straight to voicemail. I followed up with another voice message and email with no response 3 days later. It's really unfortunate that Recruiters don't have any respect for a candidates time. I don't recommend working with Pad Swami or anyone else at Urpan Technologies.

Interview Questions

• It's difficult looking for a job as Recruiters when you have to deal with other unprofessional Recruiters.   Answer Question