Utah State University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Utah State University

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 55 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in Jun 2020

Interview

It was a very simple process via Zoom. There were a few people in the interview who each asked only a few questions. Decisions were made quickly and communicated quickly. It was very professional and respectful.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you different than the other candidates?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT)

Interview

Two person interview, they were both very professional and kind. They stuck to the time they allotted for the interview and came prepared with documents and questions. They introduced themselves and what they did and a little about themselves and asked that I do the same. It was a great way to set the stage for the rest of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience with various types of computer programs as well as past experience with equipment such as microphones.
Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online via Aggie Handshake. Panel interview with about 6 people on the panel. About 50% technical questions, 50% personality/ work ethic based questions. The supervisor of the position, an analyst from another department, and non-related full-time employees of the same office were on the panel.

Interview Questions
  • How do you generally go about solving a problem you do not have much experience with?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Utah State University (United States)

Interview

They wanted a cover letter and resume sent to them through Aggie Handshake. About two days after submitting, I got a call to schedule an interview. After my interview, they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • They had me practice responding to an email from a frustrated student. They all left the room for 5 minutes and told me that wherever I got to in the email was great.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Utah State University (United States)

Interview

Met with professor and had a test project to work on. Had to generate a code to demonstrate programming skills using Matlab. Talked about general things like what my future plans were with research

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Utah State University (United States)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Utah State University (United States)

Interview

Skype Interview then flown in for in-person day long interview. Questions on experience with maintenance, use of, and teaching of instrumentation. Questions about what else I could bring to the team if I were hired.

Interview Questions
  • Questions involving with my experience with the instrumentation I would be maintaining. Types, models, methods, etc.
Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT)

Interview

Used Aggie Handshake website to submit a resume, received a call and went in for an interview the next day. The interview was not stressful and I was informed there whether or not I would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in Aug 2017

Interview

Had an over the phone interview since I didn't live in Logan but was coming up for school. The phone call was probably around 15 minutes and was not very stressful.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Utah State University (United States)

Interview

i submit my application, and communicated with my adviser several times. and they accepted me . it's very nice here, and you will like it. because im international students, so all the process is through email and paper material.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55