Utah State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Utah State University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.5

Interview

i submit my application, and communicated with my adviser several times. and they accepted me .
    it's very nice here, and you will like it. because im international students, so all the process is through email and paper material.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Utah State University (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty brief, it is a matter of being accepted or not. It is mainly based on your GPA and GRE score. They do not perform an interview. Usually, consist of an email of saying you got accepted as a grad assistant or not.

Instructional Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

The process was quick. The interview was in front of a panel of current designers and scheduled through email. You will be asked to present educational artifacts you've designed and you will have to take a customer service test.

Interview Questions

• If you had could have one super power, what would you want it to be?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

Typical questions. Long interview process. Jobs are open for a month minimum, generally. Hiring committee for all full-time positions. Show willingness to learn and stay around long term and that really will help. Use numbers and stats where applicable. Great place to work overall, depending on department. Hiring took longer than usual due to death of department head. Advancement is a very good department to work for!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Utah State University.

Interview

Easy process, met with grad student. She asked me about my coursework, experience identifying species and experience using a dichotomous key. She asked me the number of hours I could commit to this project and also asked if I would be interested in an undergraduate project utilizing some of her research.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about lab experience and experience identifying species with bone fragments.   Answer Question

Parking Booth Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on Career Aggie by submitting my resume and then they called me in for an interview and I was offered the job on the spot.The managers were really nice and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you have had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

- Just talked about my past experience and education, then I got accepted. It was just between me and professor. If your grades are good then it's a good indication for the professor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what programming languages you know and your experience in software development   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview

there was no actual interview. I had a Skype interview, where I was asked very general questions to check my english language skills as well as some other questions. After that, the Skype session was finished and I got to know about the results of this interview in couple of weeks.

Computer Lab Technician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

I went in it was a one on one interview. The questions they asked where pretty easy to answer. The interview was really nice and friendly. Explained what the duties included and what would be required of me.

Business Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job online. Called for a face to face interview. Interviewed by a panel of 8. Each panel member asked a couple of questions. Still waiting to eat back.