VTT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

VTT Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at VTT

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turku (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTT (Turku (Finland)).

Interview

invited for a 2-day interview scheme, costs paid in full. There was a large panel of 30 or more research present, followed by face-to face interviews with at least 6 researchers later.

Interview Questions

• cannot remember (10 years ago !); but the main task was to deliver a lecture making cclear the research vision   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTT (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

First interview on skype with the group manager and the technology cluster manager, then on-site interview. The skype interview consisted of a brief technological presentation followed by standard questions (strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work with us). The on-site interview took two days. There was a separate day for a compulsory psychological test. It has very little to do with psychology despite its name. The psycho-test seems to be outsourced to an external HR company - the purpose is transparency and impartiality of the hiring process, I guess.The psycho-test consisted of IQ-test assignments, very generic interview with an HQ person, several individual and group assignments. It is probably not possible to fail this test and it is mainly for classification of the candidate (introvert, extrovert, psychopath, able or not able to work in a team etc). The interview at VTT consisted of a seminar, a lab tour, discussions, talking to people working there, a dinner in the evening.

Interview Questions