Valdantis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Valdantis Interview Questions

Interviews at Valdantis

2.4

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valdantis (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

It is a 3 phase interview process. The first is about a 15-20 minute preliminary interview. Then, the second round is a job shadow to see the entry level portion. Lastly, there is a final round interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any advice on how to improve the interview process?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Very enjoyable and quick

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valdantis (Lenexa, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

I got a call back a few days after I applied for the job. It sounded like a good company after having the phone interview. Phone interview was brief just wanted to know about you and what you have done in sales. If you look at their website you would think it was a good company but it is not, unless you want to go door to door selling u-verse cable. NO THANKS!!!!

Interview Questions

After the interview process I went home and received a call at 9:30pm. I was offered the job and I declined it. Going door to door selling cable I don't think so and it was 100% commission based.

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valdantis in March 2014.

Interview

The office was located at the company headquarters. It was a small, but well-kept office that seemed friendly and fun. The people were talkative and personable, and there was catchy music playing. After filling out a short application (1-page), the interview proceeded to a conference room where you meet one on one with the company president. The interview basically consisted of a few basic interview questions and lasted maybe 5 minutes. There wasn't a lot of time to find out much about the job. The description was vague/non-specific. The primary focuses of the interview were the company's growth and the interviewee's desire to move up within a company. The next step of the interview process meant getting a call to set up a day to shadow a current employee and be taken out to lunch. A final meeting/interview would be scheduled after that.

After looking online and reading about the company, it became evident that the work is door-to-door sales and commission + bonus incentive based. I spoke with the company president and this was confirmed. While the company does appear to offer quite a bit of upward mobility (purely merit-based), especially with the expansion eluded to during the interview, the job isn't for someone who wants a guaranteed paycheck with benefits, at least from the start.

There is also a troubling feature on KSHB Kansas City from Feb. 11, 2014 that sheds light on the company.

Interview Questions

• Does this sound like something you'd be interested in (job hadn't been definitively outlined yet)?   Answer Question

Marketing Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valdantis (Lenexa, KS) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied with both e-mail and physical copy of my resume &coverletter

Interview Questions

• They asked me why they would want to hire me.   1 Answer

Entry Level and Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valdantis (Leawood, KS) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied to the position online and was contacted by their HR Manager, Cassie. After an initial conversation with her regarding the position and my previous work experience I was invited for a preliminary interview with their hiring staff. The office was well maintained and inviting. I enjoyed their friendliness and positivity. I had a preliminary interview with their hiring managers which gave me a background on the company and details about the position. The most interesting part of this portion of the interview process was hearing a little about their work environment and some of the charitable activities employees have gotten the opportunity to participate in. I have not interviewed with a company that took the time to describe that so that was a highlight. After that interview I was scheduled for a second interview which was a job shadow. I really enjoyed the hands on experience it allowed me to know exactly what I would be doing if hired. I also enjoyed that one of the employees was responsible for my second interview. I allowed me to see first hand the type of environment and work culture from someone other than management.

Interview Questions

• What would your current employer say about you that is both positive and negative?   Answer Question