Value Added Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Value Added Solutions

Value Added Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Value Added Solutions (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jul 2019

Interview

I had my interview with one of the company partners and HR recruiter. It felt like the whole interview she was checking if i'm telling the truth, and always asked if i'm sure with my answers, and why did I answer that way. It's ok to ask someone to tell more about his experience, but she gave me a feeling that my experience is awful, and like I know nothing. Be confident with you and your experience and don't let her trick you.

Interview Questions
  • How do you value a candidate in an interview? and if you say something about checking his personality, she would ask you "WHAT? Why would you do that?? are you sure with that??"
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Value Added Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Value Added Solutions

Interview

I got a call from Ginger Jamrog one Sunday afternoon wanting me to go Carlsbad, NM. I had recently applied on-line for the job via Roadtechs.com from another company recruiter named Ricki who just had a bout of sickness.

Interview Questions
  • Ginger had me all set to go to Carlsbad for $65/hr, paperwork and all. When Ricki responded to her email following her bout of sickness, she quoted me a $70/hr rate.
Be the first to find this interview helpful