ValueFirst Digital Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

3.2

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview - The interview was well thought & planned. I accepted the offer. Entire process took 1 week and was a difficult one to crack. The infra of ValueFirst is really good.

Interview Questions

• "1. What do you understand about Creativity
      2. What is Photoshop and how it is different from CorelDraw/ Illustrator
      7. Major type of animation formats
      8. What is slicing within Photoshop"   Answer Question

Techops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was good. You must have great technical skills to get hired by the company. It takes several technical interviews to decide but once you clear the interview the management treats u in a very nice way.

Interview Questions

ValueFirst Digital Media Response

Aug 2, 2017 – Media Manager

Congratulations on your appointment and welcome to ValueFirst.

We wish you every success in your new duties and contribution to the company. Please be aware that ValueFirst Team... More

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

1 HR Round
    2 Technical Round
    3 Machine Test
    4 Technical Round
    5 HR Round

7 days of interview process, totally time wastage, they r looking for an IITIAN, only go when you have enough time, or you want to just check your skills.

Interview Questions

ValueFirst Digital Media Response

Sep 12, 2017 – Media Manager

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your interest in ValueFirst and taking the time to apply & come for the interview. The selection is done as per the merit and candidature suitability as per the job... More

PHP Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a Written Interview (Technical) then Interview (Technical) with the manager and then finally HR Interview Round where final negotiation of salary and other things were done. The interview took 2 days - 1st two rounds on one day and for HR round they called me the other day.

Interview Questions

• The projects that I have previosly worked on
      laravel/Yii/Zend/Code igniter know how
      Was ask to write PHP Code.
      Were given PHP code and asked to judge the output
      Asked if I was doing all the coding or if I was being supported by others
      The clients I have worked on   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2017 – Media Manager

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The hiring process is extensive and deep to understand the canidiate's capabilities and skill sets so that his/her right fitment could be understood. Personal introspection os done thoroughly.

Lot of discussions on past experience and understanding of the company's work environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Past work experience.
      Understanding of value first's culture.   Answer Question

Jan 31, 2017 – Media Manager

Dear Reviewer,

Congratulations for being selected!

We are happy to welcome you at ValueFirst. We believe you will understand the organizational values and add positive contribution to the... More

Senior Software Engineer- PHP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer's are pleasant but got into good subject detailing.

The people are adjusting and understand your nervousness and try their best to comfort you but the
    interview is little difficult to crack.

Interview Questions

• 1. Written assessment asking for codes & syntaxes on PHP
      2. Several queries on MySQL   Answer Question

Jun 12, 2017 – Media Manager

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The Interview process is long. I was waited for long to being Interviewed. They asked me several questions of Javascript, jQuery, and CSS3. I like the company but unfortunately, I was not get selected.

Interview Questions

• The difference between jquery on, live and bind methods.   Answer Question

Jan 31, 2017 – Media Manager

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your interest in ValueFirst and taking the time to apply & come for the interview. We appreciate your review and will keep your contact information in our records for... More

LABOUR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was joke,a stupid aptitude test and question by non technical manager and offer was less but I accepted I don't know why,never coming in this firm again and the work which was assigned was irrelevant to interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1.written objective
    2.technical round
    3.senor technical round
    4.HR round

Written objective was quite easy.total objective questions were 30 ,of mysql ,linux and monitoring tools.
    Technical rounds were little tricky.
    totally interview was very good.
    Person i mean interviewer was so good and calm respectful.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself?
      2.Monitoring tools u have worked with >
      3.Linux basics
      4.Mysql basics   Answer Question

Negotiation

no need of the negotiation , As i got what i wanted. no need of the negotiation , As i got what i wanted.

Jan 10, 2017 – Media Manager

Dear Reviewer,

Congratulations for being selected!
    We heartily welcome you here at ValueFirst family. It is our continuous endeavor to add great talent to the team and grow in coactions. We hope... More

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueFirst Digital Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

in the beginning there was an aptitude test and face to face interview with HR. Questions in the aptitude were of Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Quantitative Skills. Questions were of Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive type. The HR after the interview will tell you to wait for the next round of interview and after letting you wait for nearly 1 hour, she will come and will tell you to leave as you have not cleared the aptitude test. No matter how well you perform she will always say the same.