Velos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Velos

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Velos (New York, NY).

Interview

Unusual interviewing style. Phone interview included some questions no one else would ask. The in person interview seemed like the company had not done their homework. I wouldn't be surprised if the interviewer had not actually looked at my resume.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal what would you be?
      What is the meaning of life?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Velos (Fremont, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, and then followed with two-rounds of on-site interviews. It was fairly conversational and fair. The hiring personnel did not know too much about the domain, but the senior management was more engaged and exciting to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the blue or unexpected was raised during the interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Velos.

Interview

I just had a few rounds of phone interviews. The first round of interview was with the HR department. It was about 40 minutes long, mostly of standard interview questions but including some interesting ones with open ended answers. The interviewees were nice and easy to talk to.
    The second round of interview was with one of the co-founder. He was also friendly and interesting to talk to.