Vendo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vendo Interview Questions

Interviews at Vendo

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an email for an in-person interview. Gave my availability and it took them a week to get back. Went into my interview which I was late for (which is my fault, but parking took 20 minutes because the parking lot is 20 floors). Two people interviewed me and both of them looked like they knew nothing about what they were doing. I asked them questions about the company and they weren't able to answer any of them. All the answers they gave me were information I could've looked up easily. The internship title on the job posting was "Amazon Brands Partnerships Intern," which was extremely vague so I asked questions about the role, which they gave even more vague answers that made the job so uninteresting and unappealing. They would also go off-tangent and talk about themselves, which was extremely frustrating. I asked them why I didn't get the job and they said I didn't ask enough questions or indicate enough interest (ironic).

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Initially had a great phone interview and set up an in-person meeting with the recruiter. Came into the office prepared to meet with two people. The interview with the first person was very casual with a few really uncomfortable questions including whether I was dating or not. She had me wait for the next person I was interviewing with and shortly after I was told that they were double booked and would circle back around to plan another meeting. Okay? I felt like I was pushed away quickly and after following up they responded saying that they decided that I wasn't a good fit. Really inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in tech?   1 Answer

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vendo.

Interview

I applied online through their website.
    Received an email for a 15 minute phone interview. I felt that it was too short and I didn’t have the opportunity to ask questions.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vendo (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Had a very promising initial phone interview with the woman who reached out to me on LinkedIn. I checked all her boxes and had the ample experience they were seeking. So she set up a second interview with a manager at the company, which also went well. So I was invited to the office for an in person interview where I'd present a marketing strategy project on a real company. The instructions were very vague and when I asked for clarification on whether this was a client proposal or internal presentation - I was given no clarity. Given the lack of key information on the company, I approached it as an internal strategy presentation and spent MANY hours preparing. At the interview, I sat with two employees and I gave the presentation orally because their equipment was having connectivity issues. They asked me some questions and then both left the room. Only one came back and said she'd like to now do a "formal interview" but had no questions to ask me. I asked her if the other employee would be stepping back in and she said no. So he had left without even saying goodbye. Rude. Her "formal interview" was awkward and lasted only 10 minutes. I left and was told the next day by the recruiter that I took the wrong approach on the presentation and that they'd be pursuing less experienced candidates (I only have 1.5 years of experience). In summary, the project they assign is far too vague and so is the feedback. Too much work for a lousy outcome and no feedback.

Interview Questions

• I asked them the context of the presentation they wanted me to prepare.   1 Answer

Amazon Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vendo (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and within a few days got emailed back for an interview. I went into the office and had a pretty standard interview. The interview lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel?   1 Answer