Venture Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Venture Logistics

1.6

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Columbus, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

Pretty much like most outfits that are national, mostly over the phone. Detailed information to process your qualifications. Answers many questions that are asked. They will call back if necessary to fit your schedule.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

They contact you, after the words "Hello, my name is ______, I am a recruiter from Venture Logistics, let me tell you about our program" is nothing but a long stream of false information, half truths and misleading manipulation of what is actually in place.

Interview Questions

• Is your CDL current? Everything else is irrelevant to them...   1 Answer

Local Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Fairburn, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very easy asked about experience than have me come in to do a drug and background check didn't ask too many questions but they did review my background after that I didn't orientation the same day I was up and running in my truck within 2 days. In my experience this was a very easy interview

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving   1 Answer

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I called the number listed on their freight and their recruitment office put me in touch with HR almost immediately. I had an interview by the end of the day.

Unfortunately I was a little too nervous and poorly dressed and prepared for an interview that quickly but the hiring manager was understanding and let me interview him based off my research.

Loved the company- didn't like the last minute cancellation on my second interview when I was five minutes away from the office after a 40 minute drive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?

Went through point by point questions on cover letters and resume bullets.

Will answer any questions you have about the job or business up front. All the facts are listed on their website.   Answer Question

Regional Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

-Orientation consists of a paperback application.
    -Packet of HR documents for W2s, I9 and such.
    -Drug test and a DOT physical.
    -Road Test.
    -It doesn't matter if your current physical is valid you will have to take a new one if yours is older than 90 days.
    -Lunch was served at noon.
    -More paperwork on various other topics
    -By the next day more workbooks And application verification and error corrections
    -Await the results of the drug test
    - Assignment of a Driver I.D. Number
    - Assignment to a Truck
    - Meeting with Driver Manager
    - Home for the Weekend

Interview Questions

• Work History
      Accidents History
      Citizenship Verification
      Rules and Regulations
      FMCSA
      DOT Regulations   Answer Question

Negotiation

Benefits
    Perks
    Trucks
    Bonus

Senior Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with owner of the company and the management staff. We talked for about thirty minutes. At the end of the interview, they said they would discuss and let me know their decision.

Interview Questions

• What my automotive logistics experience was?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Venture Logistics in October 2014.

Interview

when i hired in here a many a years ago they all told the truth able to talk to them one on one not now they are all about them selfs and gossip maybe only one of the people that where here when i started are still here the rest are here less than 8 years

Interview Questions

• is college the place where one goes to not only learn how to lie to people but also perfect it   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belle Center, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venture Logistics (Belle Center, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Go over your application, test drive and then setup drug screen & physical They are very simple as they are very short of drivers and need to fill quickly. Once done and hired, they setup your callin times and you show up and then get assigned what your doing

Interview Questions

• basic questions from applications about previous jobs and training   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, your basically get what they give you or your go elsewhere