Venture Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Venture Solar Interview Questions

Interviews at Venture Solar

2.8

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture Solar (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Regular interview, very average questions and he was barely giving damn about answers although was listening even when u can't tell if he listens or not, he was in his computer and was asking me questions here and there, trying to keep formal attitude while having real serious face, then he pitched me the position, justifying straight comission etc

Interview Questions

• What you like about this position   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture Solar (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

I came in, signed in and had a seat. The HR lady had me hang up my coat and offered me some water. I interviewed with a man and he shook my hand and took me to the conference room through the call center room. Interview went well he asked a few questions, told me about the role and I got called back the next week.

Door to Door Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture Solar (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Regular interview procedure, he knew what type of employee company was looking for so he knew if I was right one or not just by spending more time with me in the same room, although not really paying much of attention to answers I was giving to his relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about our company/website   1 Answer

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture Solar.

Interview

Entered the building of the office-- very dim lights, think horror movie hallways-- I was greeted by their front desk and told to wait. She then led me past a lot of employees on computers working and finally into a back room. All the walls and doors are glass.
    The interviewer was very energetic, and enjoys her job.
    Interview was standard; she told me about her company, her role, and then asked me to talk about what I do.
    I left with positive vibes.

Interview Questions

• What are three things most important to me when working for a company?   Answer Question