Vertrue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertrue (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Phone screen, then in-person with Recruiter and (HR) hiring manager. Was asked to come back in for a second interview to meet with the rest of the HR team. Overall, a simple and pleasant process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertrue (Norwalk, CT) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 round process with 2 of the hiring managers and the Vice President of Operations. We went through a few different scenarios and they asked me how I would behave in certain situations or how I would react if different types of stress points came up.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vertrue (Norwalk, CT) in April 2010.

Interview

HR department was great and made the entire experience a very positive one. Through my entire time working at the company they were a source of positive experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was ok nothing special.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vertrue in May 2008.

Interview

Applied on the company website. Corporate recruiter contacted me and conducted a screening interview. Corporate recruiter set-up the phone interview with the hiring manager. 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager worked with the corporate recruiter to set-up an in-person interview. Interviewed with 2 people (including hiring manager) during in-person interview. After the interview the corporate recruiter called to give me the hiring manager's decision time frame. Corporate recruiter called back to tell me that I was chosen as the candidate. We negotiated salary. Corporate said that he would call back with a formal offer once all the approvals were obtained.

Corporate recuriter did not call back within 2 weeks- no offer. I called the corporate recruiter to find out what was going on. Corporate recruiter said that the hiring manager had just resigned and offer was off the table.

3 weeks later, the corporate recruiter called back to say that the new hiring manager wanted to phone interview me - start the process over again. Set-up time/date for phone interview. Hiring manager no-show for phone interview. No response from corporate recruiter. Hiring manager called to reschedule interview for x time/date. 4 hours before interview, hiring manager's employee called to cancel and promise a reschedule at a different date & time.

That was it. Never heard from again. I left multiple messages for both the hiring manager and corporate recruiter, both refused to return my calls. No closure. Just left me hanging.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vertrue (Goleta, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process for a phone rep. They brought about a dozen of us in for a group interview with an HR manager. Then separated us for a one on one interview in which they ask about your experience and willingness to compete. It seemed like they were selling the perks of the company to us to convince it was a good decision....

Interview Questions

Interview

Used internal hr recruiter. Questions were general hr type questions. There were no surprises. There was an interview with the hiring manager and his supervisor. There was also a panel interview where I was asked a series of questions by numerous people in various roles within the company. I guess they wanted to see how I could react under pressure and how well rounded I was.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vertrue in March 2007.

Interview

great communication

Interview Questions

• Why should you be given this offer   1 Answer
    • What type of animal best suits you   1 Answer

Negotiation

fair