Viamedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viamedia

Advertising Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viamedia (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

I was working a full time job in Farmington Hills that was high stressed and I could not take the day off to go for the interview and go to Troy The Regional VP met me in Farmington Hills and interviewed me at a restaurant. I was extremely grateful for him taking the time out of his busy schedule to meet with me. The interview went well. My interview was followed up by a second interview and then finally Human Resources called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe how I handle high pressure situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viamedia (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed with a face to face meeting with Area Sales Manager who reeked of beer from the night before. Asked a number of questions along with his boss from the northeast region. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to take constructive criticism like a coach giving you a sock on the jaw or do you get upset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viamedia (Bethesda, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly easy going, was told about the position the company and what I would be doing. I was told about the salary and commission structure, the process and what type of training that I would receive

Interview Questions

• My background in media sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Viamedia in January 2014.

Interview

Long interview process. Typical interview questions like "What goal did you set that wasn't reached and what would you do differently?" "Explain how you overcame obstacles and challenges to turn a bad situation into a positive outcome."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viamedia.

Interview

I was brought in through a staffing company for a temp. to hire position.