- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Oklahoma
- - Tulsa, OK Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Victory Energy
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collinsville, OK
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Victory Energy (Collinsville, OK) in Oct 2018
Was presented by a recruiter, then a phone screen with a team member and the hiring manager, then was subjected to a day in a conference room with about half a dozen one on one interviews.
- Mostly conversations about work, but they try to follow some situational questions. Example, name a time where you were you had to influence people to change direction.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victory Energy in Aug 2013
Excellent interview. Very much in common with Engineering Mgr. We discussed our philosophy of work and agreed totally. We also agreed on all aspects of building the department for future capabilities. Senior management declined to allow the implementation of things discussed in the interview. The majority of the engineering department left as a result.
- Boiler/Burner experience details.