Visiting Nurse Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visiting Nurse Health System Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visiting Nurse Health System

Helpdesk Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System.

Interview

They are a very professional and great organization. The Helpdesk hiring manager had a very laid back yet professional style.The organization has experienced substantial growth during the last several years. They are a fine organization. They have a very high dedication to performing quality work.

Interview Questions

• They asked how you envisioned your perfect IT Job.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System (Macon, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Met with non medical director he asked questions related to my previous home health experience he was cordial and interested he allowed me to see what a day in the life of a case manager would consist of and how I would be able to have work life balance which was very important to me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to ask for a a amount commensurate with the duties and they complied

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online with Atlanta Hospice and was contacted about 2 weeks later by Human Resource. I was Interviewed by the clinical cordinator... she was very polite and friendly, I wasn't asked very many difficult questions at all... Just the general why did I leave my current job and why did I want to work for them etc. I was told HR would contact me in two weeks... and if I hadn't heard anything to contact them... so I'm still waiting!

Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System (Evansville, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was a telephone screening interview. I had an interview with HR within 5 days. The interview was relatively informal and I felt comfortable with the interviewer. A second interview was scheduled with nursing management a few days later. The nursing interview was more thorough and intense, but didn't involve any abstract questions.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the questions difficult or unexpected. Most interview questions focused on competencies and previous work experience. The most difficult question was probably, "Describe a difficult experience you have had working with a team and explain how you overcame it."   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 3 percent increase in the salary I was originally offered. Vacation and benefits were not negotiable.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System in January 2010.

Interview

The human resources person does initial phone consultation. You then interview with rehab director. After that, interview with director of therapy services. A few days later offer made from HR person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that home health would be a good fit for you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was good, and I got it in writing. Good thing because my compensation was not what I was promised!