VivaKi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VivaKi Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VivaKi (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Truly one of the best interview experiences I've had. The recruiter I worked with was incredibly professional, very prompt, and genuine.

I applied for a different role within the company via LinkedIn and by the next day, a recruiter emailed me to set-up a phone screen. That position didn't work out (they needed someone with very specific experience), the recruiter suggested another role at VivaKi that seemed to be a fit too. Next steps involved a 30 min. phone interview with the hiring manager, and then my final interviews were 2 phone calls (you can Skype as well) with two additional SVPs at the company.

All of my interviews involved great conversation about the industry and the future of the company.
    They were also very clear about expectations, success, and how this role fits within the entire VivaKi company. Make sure you understand the job you are applying for, how it works with the other departments, and how your background fits.

Although I am truly sad I didn't get the job (they provide feedback!), I will still continue to look for opportunities to work for VivaKi.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about your background and the fit for the job.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VivaKi (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone call was 15 minutes, the HR representative was rude and wanted to get the interview out of the way. Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe I wasn't pulling my game. Either way, i didn't get a second interview.

Associate Account Planner Interview

Interview

Met at a career fair, had a bunch of very strait forward questions. There was one assignment that was just a little research. They seem like a really fun company who is hiring people not employees.

Interview Questions

• What are your feelings towards the freedom of information online   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VivaKi.

Interview

I was contacted by the in-house recruiter in Chicago who was very nice and warm. She was excited by my background and made me feel like I was appreciated during the interview process. After the initial phone screening, I went in for one interview where I met four people and had four separate conversations.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my understanding of the RTB space and what a trading desk was. This was a new niche of digital that I wasn't familiar with and had trouble articulating an answer for. Advice: research thoroughly the RTB space and what a trading desk does prior to interview.   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VivaKi (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview with the whole team, and they were all very nice and very professional. Then they ask you to take an excel skill test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer
    • Additional question to gauge analytic thinking style, "How many domestic, passenger flights are there in the U.S. everyday.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate sightly. I came from another company that is related to Vivaki. My past experience did garner a higher wage.

Bid Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VivaKi (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• convincing them that you are fit for this position and the responsibilites associated with it.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VivaKi (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It came delivered inn my hand.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VivaKi in May 2011.

Interview

The atmosphere was very chill. I was asked a few questions about my interests and past experiences. Overall, the interview was a fairly enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a time you had a problem, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VivaKi in December 2008.

Interview

I was referred to the company through a friend. I was emailed back a few weeks later. The interview was around a few months later. I was interviewed by the department director. It was very laid-back and conversational. In general, other than having the right skills, Vivaki also looks for personality matches. The candidate needs to have the right attitude and character that Vivaki encourages within its corporate culture. Enthusiasm, passion, career oriented, very creative, no bad mouthing of previous company or manager. The interview took an hour. I talked about my skills, hobbies, education and experience. The interviewer discussed job expectations, company procedures, and company go-getter spirit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slight salary increase to be achieved post probation period. Remind them of the current economic environment and the financial difficulties facing everyone. But also mention how you will be adding value to the department/team.

Stagiaire Média Social Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VivaKi (Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)) in January 2010.

Interview

2 entretiens.

Un avec les ressources humaines, l'autre avec le manager. Assurance qualité.

Negotiation

Non