Volacci Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volacci Interview Questions

2.7

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volacci (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I figured I would give this place a shot, even after seeing it get trashed on this website. Heck, I was even kind enough to point out how badly they had been trashed to their "management". Bottom line is it seems this company doesn't know what they want. I went through a phone interview, group interview, then two individual interviews. Not only were the interviews redundant, they were a magnificent waste of time. Come in for this group interview and then several days later we'll call you in for a one on one, oh yeah, and then just one more one on one interview. Oh and then after the series of interviews, after spending several weeks giving this company your time and effort they let you know - "we are not currently hiring, but preemptively interviewing for when we have the work available". WHAT THE WHAT is that!? Well, why are you still running craigslist ads for the same position? Except now the advertised pay is cut in half! I just don't know, it seemed like a legit company at first, but after being through the process and seeing how the company operates, it's clear they don't know what they want or where they are trying to go. Good luck hiring talent when you can't even show respect to the potential talent that comes in. Thanks for wasting my time.

Best Regards,

MG

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, they seemed to read them off of a webpage.   Answer Question

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volacci (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview is a pretty long process, but it gives you a good idea of whether or not you're cut out to work here. Starts with a serious of open ended questions (via email) which leads into an online personality test. The group interview allows you to size up the competition, and the 1 on 1's with the CEO and marketing manager give some great insight into the team you'll be working with.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Interview

Quite detailed - especially for an entry-level position. I believe it goes 5-6 rounds for a position thats out of undergrad - at least paywise.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions. Nothing startling - although some of the answers from my fellow group interviewees left much to be desired   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Volacci in June 2010.

Interview

I started with a face to face interview with the CEO and the VP of Sales. This was followed by several emails and an additional face to face with my current boss.