Volkert & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volkert & Associates

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volkert & Associates.

Interview

Applied online in response to a job posting. After a few weeks, I was contacted for a phone screen to clarify basics such as background and salary range requirements. The position was a good match, I met all of their experience requirements and my salary requirements were within range so an on site interview as arranged.

I traveled several hundred miles at my own expense for this on site interview with four people at Volkert and it seemed to go well enough. A few weeks later an offer was extended that was well below the range we had originally discussed so unfortunately for all of us, the whole process was a complete waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volkert & Associates.

Interview

Emailed resume to Senior Administrative Assistant at the local office, was called in for an interview. Asked basic questions about resume, experience with clerical duties, went on tour of office

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkert & Associates (Slidell, LA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Project Manager in office, process was relatively painless. Everyone involved were pleasant to speak with. Questioning was standard for these types of jobs. Willing to work nights, weekends, and long hours. Can you handle physical work, including lifting, climbing, etc. Drug test required once you pass your initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights and weekend, including long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation everyone at entry level starts at the same scale