VolunteerMatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VolunteerMatch Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at VolunteerMatch

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VolunteerMatch (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

An HR emailed and then conducted a phone screen, about 30 minutes of typical interview questions. Next step was a phone interview with the position's manager, about a 30 minute call as well. Then I went in for a 2 hour interview with a total of 5 people, 2 together at a time, finishing up with the manager I spoke with on the phone. All the questions were very structured, and a lot of case studies, i.e. "Tell me about a time you..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you've done in the past but wouldn't want to do again.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you implemented a marketing strategy that didn't deliver.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you implemented a marketing strategy well.   Answer Question
    • What is one part of this role that you are excited to jump right into?   Answer Question
    • What social media strategies would you use to reach our three demographics, volunteers, non-profits and corporate partners?   Answer Question

Client Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VolunteerMatch (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the HR Manager to set up a phone screen. After this I was invited into the office for a series of several interviews. I met with about 6 people, two or three at a time. They included people who would be co-workers for the position, the position's manager, and the manager's manager. Everyone was very friendly, and the interviews were pretty informal.

Interview Questions

• A situational question where I was asked to demonstrate how I would teach someone a new skill   1 Answer

I had another offer more aligned with my career goals.