Cover image for W.W. Williams

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

W.W. Williams Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at W.W. Williams

W.W. Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.W. Williams

Interview

Facetime interview after original call, was easy going, comfortable. Normal questions and explained about the company. In person interview after Facetime with other project managers and then met with Vice President after hiring me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous job.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Williams (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and had a phone interview with a recruiter followed by a video interview with a the hiring manager and the team. Shortly after that, I received an offer. It was a great process and I knew it was a fit right away.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with federal contracts?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.W. Williams (Houston, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

2 rounds. First round was on-campus interview. Second round was online. The recruiters are very nice and friendly. It does not matter if you have had a lot of experience​. What matters is you proving that you have the skills the lead and to adapt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Williams (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Questioned on technical experience and work scope familiarity i.e are you more of a bumper to bumper guy an engine tech or a drive train guy. Very straight forward. I recomend asking about geting proper guidance in developing in your weaker areas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

W.W. Williams

Application

I interviewed at W.W. Williams

Interview

Was a phone interview lasted about 20 minutes was asked to participate in another phone interview and possible face too face interview. Overall I think it went good talked with service supervisor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at W.W. Williams (North Charleston, SC) in Nov 2017

Interview

the interview process was seamless and had no interruptions. the background check could have been faster to process but I do understand they want to know all they can. I sat down with the manager and service manager and was asked a series of general questions and answered them. I had no difficulty understanding the companies objective in who they were looking for and they were very positive in the entire interview as for their demeanor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.W. Williams (Greer, SC) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. Very open and they answered any questions that I had. They made the hiring process seamless and easy. And, they let me know that i was basically hired within the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How are you with working in a team atmosphere?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I interviewed at W.W. Williams (Dearborn, MI)

Interview

Applied on line, poorly designed website which lack functionality. Repetitive prompts. Their site did not scan my resume to fill in the blanks. It appears no one check the site before going live my entering data.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me my age, not if I was over of under 18. Is this age discrimination?

W.W. Williams

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Williams in Jan 2013

Interview

Standard Interview process, mostly background questions. Polite people, nice atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Williams (Detroit, MI) in Aug 2012

Interview

Was interviewed in person two times. Second time was given two tests in regards to mechanical ability and a proficiency exam. Once completed I had to take A drug test and physical. Within a week after that I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews