WOSU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WOSU Interview Questions

3.5

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WOSU (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview (30 minutes ) was by phone with 3 people asking questions. An apology was given as if to say: "Sorry we're not meeting you in person, but that's how things are done." I'm assuming that an in-person interview will follow, but that wasn't made clear since the position must be filled quickly. If you're accustomed to phone interviews I guess the interview wasn't very hard. I found it a bit distracting that you were't looking to the people questioning you. Other candidates were scheduled to be interviewed, so I can't comment on the outcome yet.

Interview Questions

• Not a single question was asked about my resume; only questions related to the position were asked: What is your experience with customer service etc.? The employer has a very low turnover rate, so I could tell the interviewers don't get much practice interviewing. It was also clear that the interviewers didn't read the job description that was posted online. The position has heavy database management and customer services requirements, so the "Program Assistant" title didn't really describe what the position is about.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WOSU (Columbus, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

5 person panel interview. handed out a piece of paper to everyone. each person took turns asking questions from the sheet. lasted about 25 minutes. nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time where you didnt agree with an employee. how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • how do you feel about having a constant stream of work you have to do?   Answer Question