WTNH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at WTNH

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTNH (San Diego, CA) in February 2007.

Interview

I applied on line and in person. I was called a week later for an interview for later that week. I met with two managers and was told at the end that they wanted me to come back to meet the other managers. I met the next week with the other two managers and was offered the position by the end of that week.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality as an employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. They offered, I said yes.

Assignment Editor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WTNH in August 2011.

Interview

I got the interview offer from an employee referral. I interned in the sports department the previous fall semester and the sports producer told me about the opening. Because I had a good record there when I left, he put in a good word. WTNH asks that you email your resume and references, and they give you the email of the individual that is hiring for the position. I heard back from the manager about a week after I sent in the stuff. I went in for my interview about a week after talking about a time. About a month after my first interview, I sent an email to "follow up" with the manager. Within 3 days I had my second interview. After the interview, which was on a Friday, I had to give my drug test. The following Monday, I was offered the job. As long as you know the business and let them know you'll be a hard worker, the process may work in your favor, but be prepared for some good competition.

Interview Questions