Waff 48 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waff 48

Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Waff 48 (Huntsville, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

Greeted in waiting room, walked into the conference room where all of the sales managers were situated, they asked questions about me and my work previously, asked me questions about the online personality form and job role test I had taken, explained which answers were preferred and why, offered contract, full commission to begin (Later the company offers a salary if a "draw system is something you'd rather not work on, but they cut your commission rate in half.)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for WAFF?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waff 48 (Huntsville, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

They called me in the office to just humiliate me. Waste of our time. Watch out. They try to spin the job title. I would definitely research interview before you head out.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waff 48 (Huntsville, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

Ask you questions about yourself and skills. Ask if you willing to learn. Tell you what shift you work. Ask if you have any problems with shift. Tour the facility. meet and greet who ever you happen to run into.