Walden Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walden Security Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walden Security (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on Friday and was told to come back in on Monday and Tuesday of the following week for training. At training, I was given a ten panel drug screen (urine), and we spent several hours going over the employee manual and state codes in class. On the second day, we took a test. Its extremely cold in the office, so bring a jacket. You get an hour for lunch. Training is unpaid.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been arrested?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walden Security (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Went well easy interview if they like u they bring u in a nex room. Drugs test. Fitting uniform finger print them come back nex day for 3 day training after that they hire you was hired as a utility officer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was OK

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walden Security (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I applied for a job with Walden, was called for an interview and placed on a post very quickly. I had previous security experience so that helps of course. The office in Nashville is awesome and I highly recommend them to any qualified and quality security officers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to relate some of my experiences with my previous employer. Also, why I wanted to work for Walden.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

It was fairly easy to secure a job, I filled out an application online. They call you to the office, you fill out the paper work, and then after that you take a class. Take your class immediately after your interview, even if it starts the next day, to give them their props, they will remember your work ethic and will secure you a job faster that way. Otherwise, you could be waiting for a post for a while, even after you complete the task.

Interview Questions

• They ask you mainly about your previous experience, describe your ideology on customer service, ect.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

The interview was really pathetic now that I look back. In a nutshell, if it sounds to good to be true it usually isn't. The interviewer doubtfully, had a h/s diploma, bad grammar. She asked if she could "Axe me a question". Little did I know, this was the beginning of humiliation. I am so ashamed of being affiliated with this company.

Negotiation

Yes, I was very pleased with the negotiation, however, everything we negotiated was bogus. They will say anything to get you on-board. Then after you've invested in background checks, fingerprint uniforms and license you're stuck

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Versailles, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walden Security (Versailles, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly run of mill nothing too special, i found the hr rep to be extremely kind and patient, im not the best public speaker. The process was quick and i never felt pressured, they also provided us with water and a cool place at the woodford inn to conduct the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where had i worked security before, what did i like not like. How much experience i had and why i did security.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

I was refer by a friend to apply online to Walden Security online and to also go up to the office during the day during the time for open interviews. It was a pretty easy interview, I was in training the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your work background?   3 Answers

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walden Security (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Once you have an interview will HR. They will schedule you another interview. It depends how it may go. When you are selected. You will take a drug screening and get fitted for uniforms and scheduled a date to take training classes. There is no pay for the Training classes. Only for the AED/CPR Certification course. All training pay is minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been working in the security field.   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walden Security (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

It was explained to me what I needed to do, when to come in. I was told there is a two day orientation I had to attend and I would get a background check and be fingerprinted. I did not know I would not be paid for attending the orientation at that time nor did I know I would have to pay for the background check and fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specific interview questions. My application was looked at and that was about it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walden Security (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out maybe 5 pieces of paper and they gave me some login info to do online training. I did a drug test on site and they issued me my uniforms a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Previous Security experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, it was pretty cut and dry and quick and easy interview and hiring process.